Early morning pick up (4AM) from your hotel or Air BnB within Cusco city. The drive itself is most interesting as we have amazing views of the mountains as we drive along, also passing through a few indigenous villages and cornfields en route to the trailhead. The drive to Soraypampa is about 3 hours, and we will be starting our hike at an elevation of 3800 meters/12,460 feet. Here, surrounded by majestic mountains and valleys, your hiking team will prepare a delicious breakfast to give you lots of energy before we start our ascent. The uphill hike is 1½ to 2 hours, with your guide pointing out the various flora and fauna along the way, perhaps stopping for a postcard-perfect shot of the snow-capped peaks here and there.
At the top is the treasure! Magnificent blue lagoon, a very special shade of deep turquoise with snow-capped Humantay glacial mountain in the background! Of course, descent is usually a bit quicker than your initial climb, and when we get to the bottom, we’ll have a nice lunch prepared to reward you! With our hearts and bellys full, we will start our 3-hour return to Cusco in our private van.
Includes / Not Includes
- Professional tour guide
- We use private buses and minivans, which are very comfortable and come with all necessary safety features. Our driver has several years of experience and is an expert at navigating the narrow mountain roads.
- 1 Buffet lunch (eat as much as you like!)
- Hot drinks.
- First aid kit (includes emergency oxygen tank)
- Tips for your tour guide and driver
What to Bring:
- Small daypack
- Light, comfortable clothing
- Warm jacket
- Water (we recommend at least 1 liter)
- Rain Gear
- Cash (in small denominations of Peruvian nuevo soles)
- Personal medications
- Toilet Paper
- Snacks (granola bars, dried fruits, chocolate, etc.
Group Service Price
2 pax min, max 10 pax
Price per person US$109.00
Methods Of Payments
METHODS OF PAYMENTS
INFORMATION FROM OUR TRAVEL AGENCY
- Email: email@example.com
- Página web:quinoaexpeditionsperu.com
- Teléfono:+51 84 384453
- Dirección:Calle Jose Maria Arguedas B-10, Urb. Cruzpata – Cusco
Money Transfer Company (Fastest and safest method of sending money in Peru)(It takes Minutes and pick the money inmediately and we can confirm in minutes)
Receiver’s Name: Alex
Receiver’s Surname: Huanca Hancco
Receiver’s Country: Peru
Account in Dollars: 4263113160397
Account in Soles: 4263113160932
- Deposit sent for is Non-Refundable nor transferable to any other date, person or tour (According to Inca Trail and Machu Picchu Regulations).
- Quinoa expeditions must be notified of any changes or cancellations to your trip as soon as you are aware of them, via e-mail or fax so that we do not incur expenses not covered by deposit.
- Once final balance has been paid, we will not be able to refund your trek payment in the case of cancellations. There will, however, be parts of your trip that you are able to use (Machu Picchu entrance fee, 1 train ticket, 1 bus ticket).
- A claim letter for your insurance company can also be provided by us upon request.
- Porter service hired can Not be cancelled (a fee is paid for booking this service).