We will pick you up between 04:00 am to 04:30 am. Then we are going to set out on a drive through the South Valley. The drive takes around 2 hours to get cusipata vallage where we are going to stop for breakfast. Then we are going to drive you one more hour to starting point (4,326 m / 14,189 ft.), where we are going to start with the hike of one hour and a half approximately to the view of the rainbow mountain. In the way up we are going to be able to enjoy amazing landscapes of herds of alpacas and llamas, the Ausangate Mountain, many red mountains and local people. When we finally reach our goal the Rainbow Mountains (5,200 m / 16,686 ft.), you will have time to explore the area and take pictures. We will spend approximately 30 minutes (depending of your walking speed and weather conditions). After the view of the rainbow mountain we will start going down back to the starting point of the hike for one hour. We come back to the lunch spot by our transportations. Finally we will come back to cusco.
Includes / Not Includes
- Pick up from you hotel.
- Round trip transportation in our private bus (bed sit).
- 1 Breakfast
- 1 Buffet lunch (eat as much as you like!)
- Professional Tour Guide.
- Assistant tour Guide (only for 9 people or more)
- First Aid kit and Oxygen bottle.
- Entrance fee.
- Alcoholic drinks and others not mentioned on the list
- Walking stick USD 5.00 (each).
- Rain poncho (can be bought anywhere in the city or along the trail).
- Horse for entire trip (USD 35.00)
What you need to take:
- Daypack, warm clothes (scarf, sweaters, rainjacket, gloves)
- Walking boots.
- Walking sticks
- Rain poncho
- Sun hat + sunglasses.
- Toilet paper and hand sanitizer.
- Extra money, minimum 250.00 soles (USD $80.00)
Price & availability
Private Service Price
- 2 people US$ 125 per person
- 3 people US$ 110 per person
- 4 people US$ 95 per person
- 5+ people US$ 85 per person
Group Service Price
2 pax min, max 10 pax
Price per person US$ 85.00
Walking Pole US$05(pair)
Methods Of Payments
METHODS OF PAYMENTS
INFORMATION FROM OUR TRAVEL AGENCY
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Página web:quinoaexpeditionsperu.com
- Teléfono:+51 84 384453
- Dirección:Calle Jose Maria Arguedas B-10, Urb. Cruzpata – Cusco
Money Transfer Company (Fastest and safest method of sending money in Peru)(It takes Minutes and pick the money inmediately and we can confirm in minutes)
Receiver’s Name: Alex
Receiver’s Surname: Huanca Hancco
Receiver’s Country: Peru
Account in Dollars: 4263113160397
Account in Soles: 4263113160932
- Deposit sent for is Non-Refundable nor transferable to any other date, person or tour (According to Inca Trail and Machu Picchu Regulations).
- Quinoa expeditions must be notified of any changes or cancellations to your trip as soon as you are aware of them, via e-mail or fax so that we do not incur expenses not covered by deposit.
- Once final balance has been paid, we will not be able to refund your trek payment in the case of cancellations. There will, however, be parts of your trip that you are able to use (Machu Picchu entrance fee, 1 train ticket, 1 bus ticket).
- A claim letter for your insurance company can also be provided by us upon request.
- Porter service hired can Not be cancelled (a fee is paid for booking this service).