This tour starts in the city of Cusco, heading to the Province of Anta – following the route of the Path of Capac Ñan, we will pass through the Districts of Pucyura – Huarocondo – Zurite – Ancahuasi and Limatambo in this route we will visit different archeological sites such as Killarumiyoc -Andenes de Zurite and Tarawasi as a background to the final destination of the Campesino Community of Chonta – Sector of Ahuacco.
07:00 am – 07:30 am: Pick up from the hotel
09:30 am: Visit to Quillarumiyoq Temple of the Moon.
10:30 am: Visit to Tarawasi Inca Temple.
12:00 pm: Lunch in Limatambo.
01:30 pm: Transportation to the community of Chonta duration approximately 01 hour.
01:40 pm: Hike for an hour to the Condor Canyon.
02:40 pm: Arrival of the Condor Canyon and sighting of the Condor.
04:30 pm: Return to Chonta.
05:30 pm: Arrival in Chonta and return to Cusco.
06:30 pm: brief stop at optional Limatambo
08:00 pm: Arrival in Cusco.
If you want to visit only on the route of the viewpoint of the Condor, it is possible to leave until 10 a.m., because the sighting of the Condor is in the afternoon.
Includes / Not Includes
- Transportation Cusco
- Professional guide
- Entrance ticket
- Additional costs
WE RECOMMEND YOU TO TAKE
- Warmly camouflaged clothes. (Important: dark colors)
- Poncho of water
- Hiking shoes
- Photographic camera
- Small backpack for your personal things
- Sun cream and sunglasses
- Daily departures from our office in Cusco.
- Hours: Pick up from Hotel at 07:00 am, returning back to Cusco before Lunch
Places that are visited:
- Quillarumiyoq temple of the moon
- Tarawasi Inca Temple
- Condor canyon
2pax min, max 10 pax
$ 149 per person
$30 per student
Student discounts apply to anyone who has a valid UNIVERSITY STUDENT CARD at the time of the trek or who is 17-years-old or younger. For those using an university student card to receive the discount, we need to see a copy of the card at booking. For those booking children 17-years-old or younger, we need a copy of their passport at booking time. Please send all to firstname.lastname@example.org
Methods Of Payments
METHODS OF PAYMENTS
INFORMATION FROM OUR TRAVEL AGENCY
- Email: email@example.com
- Página web:quinoaexpeditionsperu.com
- Teléfono:+51 84 384453
- Dirección:Calle Jose Maria Arguedas B-10, Urb. Cruzpata – Cusco
Money Transfer Company (Fastest and safest method of sending money in Peru)(It takes Minutes and pick the money inmediately and we can confirm in minutes)
Receiver’s Name: Alex
Receiver’s Surname: Huanca Hancco
Receiver’s Country: Peru
Account in Dollars: 4263113160397
Account in Soles: 4263113160932
- Deposit sent for is Non-Refundable nor transferable to any other date, person or tour (According to Inca Trail and Machu Picchu Regulations).
- Quinoa expeditions must be notified of any changes or cancellations to your trip as soon as you are aware of them, via e-mail or fax so that we do not incur expenses not covered by deposit.
- Once final balance has been paid, we will not be able to refund your trek payment in the case of cancellations. There will, however, be parts of your trip that you are able to use (Machu Picchu entrance fee, 1 train ticket, 1 bus ticket).
- A claim letter for your insurance company can also be provided by us upon request.
- Porter service hired can Not be cancelled (a fee is paid for booking this service).